Vegetables in coconut gravy, all melting into each other.
AvialVegetables in coconut gravy, all melting into each other.
- Cut all vegetables lengthwise.
- Grind together grated coconut, green chillies, chilli powder, turmeric powder, jeera and garlic. Add a bit of water if required.
- Put together cut vegetables and the ground masala in a cooking vessel
- Add enough salt and water.
- Cover and cook till almost done.
- Add coconut oil and curry leaves just before removing from the fire.
- The dish is ready to serve. It goes well with red rice.
- Substitute Ingredients: You can use potato instead of yam and tomato instead of raw mango.